Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seattle journey

Jan 5 to Jan 13 2011
Won't go into too many details, but had a good time seeing all the relatives and we gave grandpa a good send off. He was a truly wonderful man. My whole family was there, nice visiting and seeing everyone. Spent the week lending support and helping organize the estate. Did some shopping, bought my motorcycle battery, a special wifi antenna and a small Costco run for specialties. Then back to Loreto via LAX. Left Seattle with two inches of snow, arrived Loreto at 80 degrees...............
Horizon turbo prop into Loreto, Bombardier Q400

I brought back a whole extra suitcase with my new supplies. I checked the suitcase as luggage, hoping the battery would make it thru security (because I knew it wouldn't go thru carry-on). The TSA regulations are a bit iffy regarding such things. Everything arrived in Loreto safely, but Mexican customs confiscated my Oberto pepperoni meat sticks, at least my battery and the other items made it ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment